Writer. Wanderluster. Angeleno. Wife. Vegetarian. Thirtysomething, which is so weird.
I’m a digital media writer, editor, and reporter based in Los Angeles. I recently-ish married a fellow native and we love our city and restoring our new-to-us 1936 Spanish-style home, within which we cozily anthropomorphize our cats. Sporadically festive. Selectively lazy.
- voraciously consuming news and social media.
- adapting recipes to their vegetarian and low-fat equivalents, with varying levels of success.
- wearing pajamas.
- lapping up the (often free) riches of Los Angeles and its environs.
- researching the hell out of international vacations and justifying them in elaborate ways to my husband and self.
- obsessively planning and executing those trips as often as possible.
This blog is about home, travel, and Los Angeles lifestyle.
I’m Alesandra Dubin, but I go by Alice. Holler at me if you have something nice to say, because I’m sensitive: firstname.lastname@example.org.