Writer. Wanderluster. Angeleno. Wife. Vegetarian. Twins mom-to-be!
I’m a digital media writer, editor, and reporter based in Los Angeles. I recently-ish married a fellow native and we love our city and restoring our new-to-us 1936 Spanish-style home. I’m generally super festive, if selectively lazy.
- voraciously consuming news and social media.
- wearing pajamas.
- cuddling our two rescue kitties.
- abusing my emoji privileges.
- hiking and camping (when I’m not pregnant, that is).
- lapping up the (often free) riches of Los Angeles and its environs.
- obsessively planning world travel.
- giddily traveling around the world.
- reminiscing/salivating over the best world-travel moments and photos. (Next up: family travel edition!)
This blog is about home, travel, family, and Los Angeles lifestyle.
I’m Alesandra Dubin, but I go by Alice. You can reach me here: firstname.lastname@example.org.